cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW MANY GE CAPITAL/SYNCHRONY CARDS DO YOU HAVE? LIMIT?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: HOW MANY GE CAPITAL/SYNCHRONY CARDS DO YOU HAVE? LIMIT?

@Emeraldautomotive wrote:

Chase gave me the 7-10 i called and was declined. i tried to recon twice and got nowere, any suggestions with chase? Barclays the same thing

What are your scores they are pulling?

Message 31 of 117
Emeraldautomotive
New Contributor

Experian 725

Equifax 663

Trans Union 660

All 3 Are True FICO Scores Just Pulled Today

Life is about decisions good ones and bad ones, we will prosper when we make more good ones than bad ones.
Message 32 of 117
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Experian 725

Equifax 663

Trans Union 660

All 3 Are True FICO Scores Just Pulled Today

what was chase' denial reason?

Did you apply with them towards beginning of this huge spree or end?

Message 33 of 117
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

IMO, no way Barclays will approve with all those new INQ's, even on recon. Chase may have double pulled (EX and EQ) so possibly, they may not have seen all the TU hits you prob took for the GE cards.

How many INQ's do you have? You probably will need to take a good long breather, and hope GE doesn't shut down some of those accounts.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 34 of 117
Ron1
Super Contributor

Amazon card

American Eagle

Carcare one

Care credit

Dillard's Amex

Ebates Visa Signature

Gap card

JC Penney

Old Navy Visa

Paypal MC

Sams Club Credit

Sam MC

Walmart card

Walmart MC

Ron.

Message 35 of 117
Emeraldautomotive
New Contributor

it was in the middle, they said to many inq's and balances to high to credit limit, yet my uti is only 9% today

Life is about decisions good ones and bad ones, we will prosper when we make more good ones than bad ones.
Message 36 of 117
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Just one, my JCP card that's at $7500 Smiley Happy don't feel a need for any others at this point in time.

Message 37 of 117
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

I went on an app spree today and was approved for a lot of cards most of them ge capital here is my approval list

pay pal connect 

american eagle 

jc penny 

shop hq

tj maxx

brooks brothers

lord and Taylor 

belk

dillards

Toysrus

target

capital one

nordstrom

as well as about 7 with a 7-10 day message

I am confused as to how you think apping for all of these at once is going to help in the long run?  What kind of CL's did you get? I doubt Barclay will approve with that many new HP's and TL's. 

I have one, and Target with $3K limit. That's the only one I plan to get unless I buy a house in the future, then maybe I would add a Lowe's. But otherwise I do see the point.

Congrats....better see you in the garden!

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 38 of 117
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@Josh2942 wrote:
I can't hope you didn't get all these to save 15% once lol. All these store cards will hurt you when you go for real bank credit. You may need to garden for two years

not true, most banks ignore the store cards in good standing if they are at 0 balance and no lates. They only strengthen your CR once they are 6+ months old,  I have had no problems getting prime cards with moderately high limits,  my typical starting CL is 6k plus these days with chase giving me starting limits of 10k and 20k.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 39 of 117
chan85
Established Contributor

Target is a GE card??

Current Debt Management:
$15k Trinity Financial Management (scheduled pay off late 2021)
$10k NFCU
$350/mth Bridgecrest Auto Loan
Goals: Pay off credit card debt & buy a new home before end of 2020

Long Term Debt:
Fed Loans - $150k
Navient - $100k

Taking a "if God don't do it, it won't get done..." approach to paying these off.
Message 40 of 117
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.