Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP or SP

tag
fixmycred14
Established Contributor

HP or SP

Do you know if a CLI on Navcheck or nRewards is a HP or SP? I can't risk a HP because I'm buying a house. My nRewards is a month shy of turning a yr old. No automatic increase yet...what gives? Will they increase it at the one yr mark? I paid on time every single month.

Starting Score: FICO TU 591 FICO EX 581 FICO EQ 555
Current Score: FICO TU 662 FICO EX 652 FICO EQ 643
Goal Score: 700 CLUB

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU nRewards $20K Cap1 Secured $500 NFCU LOC $15K TJX $250 BOA $500
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: HP or SP

Always assume HP.  CLI's aren't just handed out based on time.  They always depend on your credit and income versus the creditors critiera.

Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: HP or SP

@fixmycred14 wrote:
Do you know if a CLI on Navcheck or nRewards is a HP or SP? I can't risk a HP because I'm buying a house. My nRewards is a month shy of turning a yr old. No automatic increase yet...what gives? Will they increase it at the one yr mark? I paid on time every single month.

Navcheck is HP but your sigi shows it $15k, that's the max.

Credit Card is SP if instant counter to your request and HP if you get review... if buying house, wait until close.

Navy isn't all that known for auto cli I don't feel.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.