Did you mean: 

HSBC BANK USA CREDIT CONFIRMATION

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: HSBC BANK USA CREDIT CONFIRMATION

@scottwagnon wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

I'm not sure BB RZMC Platinum will stay with HSBC. According to my EXP, it is under HSBC. I don't know the other RZMC MC like Gold or standard will move to Cap1.

Ron.

i wouldn't be suprised based on your info that the platinum rzmc remains as such; however the gold or standard rzmc is moving period.

I hope it will stay with them. I got enough accounts with Cap1. I already have Kohls with Cap1. I thought you had BB RZMC once. What happened?

Ron.

Message 11 of 15
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:
 I thought you had BB RZMC once. What happened? 

Ron.

i did. (dang backspace button destroyed my last message that i just spent ten minutes writing, sigh) and i closed it.

this card was terrible, as it was a 60 dollar af, 21.74 % purchase apr in addition to a 1500 limit that would not grow.

a billion times i asked for a credit limit increase, purchase apr reduction and a billion times i was told to go pound sand.

i will never do subprime ever again. i won't ever do it again until i reincarnate having no choice then but to start my credit history all over again. (i hope i get a good upbringing next time too, with good parents that let you piggy back on their credit.)

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 12 of 15
tray
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@scottwagnon wrote:

to all curious members of this forum:

All prime hsbc bank usa credit will NOT be moving to Capital One...

Ron1 i believe this is good news for you. i am bittersweet about this. 1) bitter no prime capone signature for me. but 2) this is the beginning of my relationship with prime HSBC.

scott,

Thank you, Scott. I believe both my BBZ RZMC Platinum MC and HSBC Cash Back Platinum will not  become Cap1.  It is because it still report as HSBC.  I requested a CLI for both of my BB RZ MC Platinum and HSBC Cash Back Platinum MC. I didn't get instant decision. It will give me a decision within 48 hrs. I hope it's HP.   They pull soft in the past.

By the way, both of my BB store card and Costco store (Costco Amex) turned into Cap 1 according to triple credit report from MPM.

Ron.

WoW what great news that the platinium version is not converting to cap 1, and you know I notice too on my ex cr it is still stating hsbc for my platinium card not cap 1 also has anyone confirmed this with a hsbc rep for the bbrzmc platinium version not converting?  Good Luck Ron on the cli

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 13 of 15
Ron1
Super Contributor

scott,

I'm glad you closed it. I had BBRZ Gold MC for  a couple of days.  I cancelled it before the card came in the mail.  They approved for $300 and $59 AF.  They offered me  half of the annual fee when I told them to close it.  They also told me to keep it as a secondary card. I got that subprime card because I had high utilization on my credit cards. 

Ron.

Message 14 of 15
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I spoke with the executive office and was told that the HSBC Platinum MasterCard, HSBC Premier World MasterCard, HSBC Platinum Cash or Fly Platinum MasterCard are now HSBC Bank USA as of 5/1. ALL other products including Prime Platinum RZMC with $25,000 limits are moving to CapitalOne. She said CapitalOne has the entire Best Buy product and HSBC Bank USA will not issue a prime RZMC, everything of RZMC is going over.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.