Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Best Buy Mastercard

tag
MagicShot
Contributor

Re: HSBC Best Buy Mastercard

@Anonymous wrote:

What is the CL? I would only pay $79 AF if I had 5% cash back and $20,000 CL Smiley Wink

CL is 800 but I got over 200 in rewardzone bucks this year so far.

Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the card too, but with no AF and a $400 CL. I think I only earned about $20 in rewards. Never carry a balance over so the low CL doesn't bother me *too* much. 

I hope Capital One finalizes the deal with HSBC. I like Capital One's online system way more. It woud definitely be an upgrade for us.

Message 32 of 36
Woolfman
Established Contributor

I will miss my card if it goes away.   It is only a 750 CL . But i have ran almost 15k through it so far this year.  I love my BB reward points!  In the last year and a half i have cashed in enough points for $560.00 . 

Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Woolfman wrote:

I will miss my card if it goes away.   It is only a 750 CL . But i have ran almost 15k through it so far this year.  I love my BB reward points!  In the last year and a half i have cashed in enough points for $560.00 . 

Oh my. Do you setup weekly auto payments and just swipe that like a debit card? LOL

Message 34 of 36
Woolfman
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Woolfman wrote:

Oh my. Do you setup weekly auto payments and just swipe that like a debit card? LOL

Yes its our debit card. I also pay our  att bill (cable,cellphone,internet), Pest control , yard spraying, home phone, car insurance.  I never do auto payments and generally pay on it more than once a week. ( they have a thing with any payment/payments that equal more than 500 in a short period of time will = a payment hold)

My wife is a Manager at Best Buy , So the points +employee discount makes it great at christmas time!

Message 35 of 36
MagicShot
Contributor

Update, I was going to close if they didn't upgrade my card but they wavived the anuall fee after many call so I will keep it open and see if cap one might upgrade it after they take over?
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.