Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Best Buy Store Card

tag
jcx808
New Contributor

HSBC Best Buy Store Card

I have had the HSBC Best buy store card for 2 years now.  I have tried repeatedly to have them report to all 3 CRAs, but it still won't show up on my transunion report.  Anything I can do?  

Starting Score: 720
Current Score: 725 EQ 746 TU as of 6/24/2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC Best Buy Store Card

@jcx808 wrote:
I have had the HSBC Best buy store card for 2 years now.  I have tried repeatedly to have them report to all 3 CRAs, but it still won't show up on my transunion report.  Anything I can do?  

thats a good question..i would like to know to. i have a couple of cards not showing on all 3 neither...
Message 2 of 9
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Unfortunately there's no requirement placed on the CCC to make them report. The CRAs (EQ and EX) don't know what's not being reported to them so they are no help. Your only recourse is to continue bugging HSBC to get them to report.
Message 3 of 9
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

This is odd. I just opened one on Tuesday and it reported the next day.

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690

Message 4 of 9
laz98
Senior Contributor

ours reports on all 3.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine reports to all 3 too.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

mine does too....i would definitely check it out with TU........is anything else not showing up on TU?? split file maybe?
Message 7 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Be sure to check out your address, name spelling, etc. on Best Buy. This sounds more like a problem of your demographics not matching up. (Or possibly a split file, as was mentioned.)

My BB store card has always reported to all three without a problem. I suspect that somewhere your name is misspelled, or has the wrong middle initial, or the wrong street address is showing --something like that that's easy to miss.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 8 of 9
jcx808
New Contributor

What is a split file?

Starting Score: 720
Current Score: 725 EQ 746 TU as of 6/24/2012

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.