Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC CC

tag
craigatcraignet
Valued Member

Re: HSBC CC

Hey there campers;

HSBC Orchard Bank reported to Experian and Equifax today, 3 March 2011.

They did not report to TransUnion, yet.

Craig, an  IT guy.

The technical difficulty originally scheduled for this time has been postponed
 - due to technical difficulties.

Craig, an IT guy.
The technical difficulty originally scheduled for this time has been postponed - due to technical difficulties.
Message 11 of 17
BobbyJ
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info Jay.  I definitely be extra careful in the future.  I appreciate the very good advice!!!!!!

Fico 8 Scores: EX: 787 (6/25/21) EQ: 788 (6/12/21) TU: 750 (2/21/21)
Fico 9 Scores: EX: 799 (11/9/20) EQ: 794 (10/13/20)

Ch7 BK Filed on 10/13/2013 - Discharged 1/14/14

Amex Blue Cash Preferred $15K | Amex Gold Card | Citi Costco Visa $7700 | USBank Altitude Go Visa Sig $10K | USBank Cash+ Visa $8K | C1 Savor MC Elite $15K | C1 Venture One $10K | C1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K | C1 Quicksilver WMC $10K | Penfed Plat Rewards Visa $9,500 | Penfed Power Cash Rewards Visa $11K | Discover IT $7500 | USAA Pref Rewards Visa $5K | Penfed Path Visa $10K | Logix FCU Plat MC $12K | SDCCU Plat Visa $2,500 | Best Buy Visa $2K | Chase Amazon Prime Visa Sig $500 | Consumers CU Visa Cash Rebate $5K | PNC Points Visa $2500 | JCPenney $1,800 | Abound CU Plat Visa $5K | Lowes $7K | HSN Card $3K | Walmart MasterCard $2K | Walmart Store Card $2K | Kohls $1K | Target Red Card $800 | QVC Card $800
Message 12 of 17
swins24
New Contributor

Orchard also reported for me today as well, But not yet on TU. It will  probably be another day or so before it hits TU.

Message 13 of 17
ficofox
Regular Contributor

Hi guys - Do you mind me asking what Credit Monitoring Service you are using?  I am currently testing out identity guard and creditkeeper, but I haven't been IM'd about Orchard so I think that they are behind whatever service you are using.  I also have Scorewatch and haven't been "pinged" about Orchard yet.  Would love to use whatever obviously superior CMS you are using.

With FICO, time heals all wounds.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 17
craigatcraignet
Valued Member

Hi Everyone;

I use USAA's credit monitor.  Also CreditKarma.

Craig, an IT guy.
The technical difficulty originally scheduled for this time has been postponed - due to technical difficulties.
Message 15 of 17
ficofox
Regular Contributor

Ok, thanks.  I think it must be USAA that is outperforming CKarma (I have CKarma as well as CreditKeeper and IGuard). Smiley Indifferent Trying to find the most "on-top-of-it" CMS.  If it's USAA, I'll absolutely kick myself because I've just signed up for NFCU and PSECU and USAA would just be overkill, right?

I need to relax.

With FICO, time heals all wounds.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 16 of 17
john398
Senior Contributor

USAA is nice because you can pull each of the 3 reports everyday, they probably hate me because I check everyday

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.