Reply
Contributor
SpiceIslander
Posts: 326
Registered: ‎02-01-2010

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!

WOW! That's some credit line. Congrats!

Meg.

FICO: 04/2014 - TU 765 | EQ ??? | EX 768

Amex BCP 12900 | Lowes 10,000 | LOC 9300 | Sallie Mae/Barclays World MC 9000 | FNBO 8900 | BOA Platinum+ 6000 | Citi Simplicity 5200 | Chase CSP 5000 | Achieva CU 4000 | Discover 4000 | Sam's Club 3000 | Sears 900
Community Leader
Valued Contributor
-Cain-
Posts: 1,283
Registered: ‎04-06-2011

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!

Ron1, great news for you on both CLI. Were those both SP?

Starting Score: EQ 681 5/2011, EX 656 6/2011 (PSECU), TU98 642 6/2011
Current Score: EQ 741 12/2011, EX 734 11/2012 (PSECU), TU98 695 9/2012
Goal Score: 725+ across the board


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Senior Contributor
Ron1
Posts: 4,708
Registered: ‎05-23-2009

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!


-Cain- wrote:
Ron1, great news for you on both CLI. Were those both SP?

I haven't checked. I believe it was SP.

 

Ron.

Regular Contributor
remarc
Posts: 170
Registered: ‎03-05-2012

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!

Congrats.

I got my card back I'm 09. Started off at $1000
6 months later I asked for a cli to $1300 which was approved & that's where it's sat. I've asked every 6 months or so & I keep getting the same response. " your account is not eligible for a increase" anyone know what that means??
I can't get a credit increase or not at that time?
Senior Contributor
Ron1
Posts: 4,708
Registered: ‎05-23-2009

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!


remarc wrote:
Congrats.

I got my card back I'm 09. Started off at $1000
6 months later I asked for a cli to $1300 which was approved & that's where it's sat. I've asked every 6 months or so & I keep getting the same response. " your account is not eligible for a increase" anyone know what that means??
I can't get a credit increase or not at that time?

Thanks!!! :smileyhappy: I think you get Type B Best Buy Store card and it has a higher APR. Those are not eligible for CLI.

 

 

Ron.

Valued Contributor
RockinRay
Posts: 1,938
Registered: ‎08-13-2007

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!

Can you still get the Master Card? I thought they were no longer offering??

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

Senior Contributor
Ron1
Posts: 4,708
Registered: ‎05-23-2009

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!


RockinRay wrote:

Can you still get the Master Card? I thought they were no longer offering??


Ray,

 

I heard you can get the Mastercard inside the store and I'm not sure they still offer the Platinum MC with no AF.

 

 

Ron.

Valued Contributor
RockinRay
Posts: 1,938
Registered: ‎08-13-2007

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!


Ron1 wrote:

RockinRay wrote:

Can you still get the Master Card? I thought they were no longer offering??


Ray,

 

I heard you can get the Mastercard inside the store and I'm not sure they still offer the Platinum MC with no AF.

 

 

Ron.


Some years back, I had the Plat MC. They CLD'd me so I blew them off......

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

Established Contributor
2NE1
Posts: 995
Registered: ‎12-06-2011

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!


Ron1 wrote:

I also tried my Costco and it came back the following screen:

 

 

Costco - Request Credit Limit Increase1 - 06292012.jpg


Um... what is this HSBC Costco card about?? :smileysurprised:

Congrats though! :smileyhappy:


Starting Score: 486 EQ, 529 TU, 518 EX 12/6/2011 (FICOS - lender pull)
Current Score: 595 EQ SW 1/10/13 628 TU08 1/10/2013 593 EX (BoA HP) 1/5/12
Goal Score: > 620
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge! | Diamond Spade Garden Club Member: App free since 7/2012
Regular Contributor
remarc
Posts: 170
Registered: ‎03-05-2012

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!

If that was the case which i dont think it is.. My APR is 21% . how did they already give me a CLI? I went from $1000 to $1300 at the first 6 month mark

 

How can you tell what account you have?


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+