cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!

Super Contributor

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!


LS2982 wrote:

I just tried for a CLI on mine but no dice Smiley Mad

 

I think I have to wait 6 months after an approved CLI (got 1 in march)


LS, 

 

You need to wait at least six months to ask for CLI.

 

 

Ron.

Message 31 of 41
Valued Contributor

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!


mxp114 wrote:
The MasterCard is a much better value, it has a lower apr, more benefits and everything the store card offers and more. So I can't imagine why anyone would rather have the store card over the MasterCard unless they have the gold card. Which card did you have Ron?

+1

Message 32 of 41
Super Contributor

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!


scottwagnon wrote:

mxp114 wrote:
The MasterCard is a much better value, it has a lower apr, more benefits and everything the store card offers and more. So I can't imagine why anyone would rather have the store card over the MasterCard unless they have the gold card. Which card did you have Ron?

+1


scott,

 

I have both store card and RZMC Platinum.

 

 

Ron.

Message 33 of 41
Valued Contributor

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!


RockinRay wrote:

Can you still get the Master Card? I thought they were no longer offering??



Yes. they still offer it (knowledge of this fact is under 2 months old). the gold mc with af stinks. but they offer the Platinum RZMC now quietly to elite applicants. they want you to have the store card. In other words, if your budget spending reflected on your credit report dosen't justify bying an 'ELITE' tv, they wont offer you their 'elite' card.

Message 34 of 41
Valued Contributor

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!


Ron1 wrote:

 

scott,

 

I have both store card and RZMC Platinum.

 

 

Ron.


i know you have the Platinum RZMC. i wouldn't care to have both a store card and a RZMC Platinum, which offers you alot more than the Store Card. if i remember correctly, your RZMC limit is lower than the store card; but with the Limits offered on the RZMC, it is worth just having that card.

Message 35 of 41
Super Contributor

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!

scott, 

 

I don't they still offer BB RZMC Platinum and it is list on the back page of the Best Buy ad.

 

 

Ron.

Message 36 of 41
Super Contributor

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!


scottwagnon wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

 

scott,

 

I have both store card and RZMC Platinum.

 

 

Ron.


i know you have the Platinum RZMC. i wouldn't care to have both a store card and a RZMC Platinum, which offers you alot more than the Store Card. if i remember correctly, your RZMC limit is lower than the store card; but with the Limits offered on the RZMC, it is worth just having that card.


scott,

 

My BB RZMC Platinum CL is lower than my store card. Both cards offers 4% cash back and financing option.  I put my financing things on my BB card and PIF to my BB RZMC Platinum. 

 

 

Ron.

Message 37 of 41
Valued Contributor

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!

I am going to sound dumb here, but if I wanted to apply, do I need to do this in the store? I cannot find an online application.

 

Not planning to app, more curious.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 38 of 41
Valued Member

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!

That's interesting about the Platinum. It's weird, I've never been offered it..or had an auto CLI for the RZMC. Between the MC and the Store Card, my wife and I run about $4-6k a year through BB. Hmm, oh well...

Message 39 of 41
Established Contributor

Re: HSBC/Cap1 Best Buy Store Card CLI Approval!!!

OMG Ron1!! Does that say your CL is $30,100?? I just closed my RZMC it was stuck at $3000 never increased limit EVER or lower APR and it had an AF so I got rid of it, but WOW that has to help with your UTI!! LOL LOLSmiley LOL

~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 40 of 41