Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Credit Card App Not Available Anymore

tag
shane82388
Established Contributor

HSBC Credit Card App Not Available Anymore

I logged into my HSBC checking account and clicked on the cards tab where you could apply for their HSBC branded credit cards earlier and now only their super high end one is avilable and their regular cards are gone.

Things are a-happening...Capital One apocalypse is nigh!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: HSBC Credit Card App Not Available Anymore

@shane82388 wrote:

I logged into my HSBC checking account and clicked on the cards tab where you could apply for their HSBC branded credit cards earlier and now only their super high end one is avilable and their regular cards are gone.

The only HSBC card I have is the GM card, which you can still apply for on the website.  Capitol One better not mess with the $2600 I have to apply towards a new GM car. Smiley Indifferent

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 2 of 3
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: HSBC Credit Card App Not Available Anymore

@shane82388 wrote:

About a year ago, this option went away for those who only have a credit card with them

My guess is that they only want premiere customers and business accounts.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.