Regular Contributor
PhillyGuy215

HSBC Deleted an Open/Positive TL on my TU Report

I called HSBC yesterday for 2 accounts I have with them, asking for a product change.   They declined a product change on both cards.

Both accounts have a balance of $0 and are positive.  

But this morning I checked TrueCredit, and it's now showing that HSBC has deleted one of the accounts.   I did a tri-merge check and it is showing deleted only on TU.  It's still there on EX and EQ.   I called the automated number on the back of the cards and they're showing active with the same credit line as usual.

Has anybody seen this before? 

The deletion lowered my AAoA by 1 month which had no effect on my TU FICO score.   However on my FAKOs TU is showing a 4pt increase. 

EQ: 801!
I got one foot in the 800 Club, now I need the other two feet.
Valued Contributor
daisyduke

Re: HSBC Deleted an Open/Positive TL on my TU Report

Hi phillyguy

Did you contact HSBC to find out if they are reporting the TL? I just have a feeling that the problem might be with TU deleting, something to do with credit matching filters....TXJohn (so knowledgable) wrote something back to my post about my TL disappearing.

I have yet to call TU to find out what gives,but will do it.

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
PhillyGuy215

Re: HSBC Deleted an Open/Positive TL on my TU Report

I haven't called TU yet--not enough time to do it (all that waiting on hold)
EQ: 801!
I got one foot in the 800 Club, now I need the other two feet.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+