New Contributor
Kixforpa

HSBC EO INFO?

Good Evening!

Quick question where would I now send a GW email to Orchard Bank? Do I send it to Capital One EO? Does anyone have this info, it would be really helpful for my husband? Thank you...

~Rebuilding Our Lives~
Valued Contributor
daybreakgonesXe

Re: HSBC EO INFO?

Kixforpa wrote:

Good Evening!

Quick question where would I now send a GW email to Orchard Bank? Do I send it to Capital One EO? Does anyone have this info, it would be really helpful for my husband? Thank you...

I would still send it to Orchard Bank, since they are the ones still handling the accounts customer service-wise until the complete transition. Look for the HSBC EO info; not sure exactly where than info may be, but maybe try the rebuilding section? Hope that helps a little!

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $10k | JCPenney Platinum $7.5k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $7k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $25k | Discover IT $9.5k

EQ FICO 737 TU FICO 746 Credit Karma (TU) 777 Transrisk 807/990 Credit Sesame (EX) 762 Credit.com (EX) 763 VantageScore 3.0 751

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+