Regular Contributor
ohboy

HSBC GAVE ME A GIFT

Hello all

last month I had applied for a Discover More CC, I had been denied but refured to HSBC Direct

Reward CC. Once I did take the hit I accepted there offer. REally wasnt happy with having 2 HSBC

Discover CC.  I decided to merge them

It took a while to merge them, I kept the old one now its over 1 yr old. this Disc CC now has 7500 cl

It has raised my CL 2800, not bad

So far the new account opened closed for 1 month did not show on my credit report,

It has been over a month since the application, does that mean they are not ganna report

If not it is a gift from them

thxs all again

By the way , I had a CO from FCNB that was listed at all three CRA and twice on EXP.

I sent a GW to the bank and they removed all except the double from EXP.

I called EXP spoke with a CSR and explained that FCNB has purged the record, it does not exsist

But it is still listed on my report, please correct. Well this morning I get my mail and there is big white

envelope, I open it . Oh its my credit report from EXP. looked at it seen disputed result

FCNB has been deleted,  I feel great now.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+