Established Contributor
Uncle_Money

HSBC Household - Does This Makes ANY Sense?

Let me start by wishing everyone in this forum a happy, healthy and wealthy holiday!

Here's my situation. I have a 30 day late pay from my Household Bank Mastercard. This is my only blemish and it has aged 7 months.

I have literally sent one dozen letters to them, yet they won't budge. Here's the part I don't get. Earlier this month, HSBC approved me for a 20K line of credit, raised my Platinum MC CL to $4,750 from $3,750 and tonight I received an increase on the Household MC that I was late on 7 months ago! It was the famous $100 Household increase but it was an increase, nonetheless. This brings that CL up to $900.

HSBC has probably treated me the best out of all my creditors, yet I can't get them to remove that 30 day late.

What else can I do? I know that late pay has dropped my Fico's an it was the reason why BofA recently denied my request for a CLI.

- UM

Equifax Fico 785 as of 01/18/2012
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: HSBC Household - Does This Makes ANY Sense?

HSBC offers Credit Lines?
Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}