Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Is The Only CCC to Keep Showing Me CLI Love

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC Is The Only CCC to Keep Showing Me CLI Love

As much as we slam HSBC, they are the only company to keep showing me CLI love. Let me clarify though ... still NOTHING with Orchard Smiley Happy  

First I got a unsolicitied $500 CLI on my DMB Discover. Today I just logged in to check my HSBC card and they gave me a $300 CLI ... and I have only had one statement and made one payment.   Sweet!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

Re: HSBC Is The Only CCC to Keep Showing Me CLI Love

Congratulations!
*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 2 of 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

What are your current CLs if you don't mind me asking.

Do you happen to have prime HSBC products?
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FretlessMayhem wrote:
What are your current CLs if you don't mind me asking.

Do you happen to have prime HSBC products?

I am in the rebuilding stage so low limits and definitely not prime cards - but anything helps Smiley Happy My Direct Merchants Discover was upped from $600 to $1100. My HSBC Platinum was upped from $1000 t0 $1300. The Discover I have had for almost two years with nothing, but I started off late pmts so had low expectations. I received the HSBC card at the end of March - first bill was in April. So to get an increase after one cycle was surprising ... even if for only $300.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

PurpleHaze wrote:
As much as we slam HSBC, they are the only company to keep showing me CLI love. Let me clarify though ... still NOTHING with Orchard Smiley Happy  

First I got a unsolicitied $500 CLI on my DMB Discover. Today I just logged in to check my HSBC card and they gave me a $300 CLI ... and I have only had one statement and made one payment.   Sweet!

Congrats to you!!  I couldn't get a CLI out of them for the life of me!
Message 5 of 6
creditdream
Frequent Contributor

CONGRATS for the cli
I been having ORCHARD acc $500cl,and $29 annual fee for 2 years,and without any increased at all.Smiley Surprised
Now i have a platinum HSBC MC with $500 cl & no annual fee,and i am planning to combine those acc to eliminate the annual fee .
WISH ME LUCK .Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.