Established Contributor
PurpleHaze

HSBC Is The Only CCC to Keep Showing Me CLI Love

As much as we slam HSBC, they are the only company to keep showing me CLI love. Let me clarify though ... still NOTHING with Orchard :smileyhappy:  

First I got a unsolicitied $500 CLI on my DMB Discover. Today I just logged in to check my HSBC card and they gave me a $300 CLI ... and I have only had one statement and made one payment.   Sweet!

Starting Score: EQ: 633 (12/31/09) TU: 651 (12/31/09)
Current Score: EQ:633 TU: 651
Goal Score: EQ: 700 TU:700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Changingmantra

Re: HSBC Is The Only CCC to Keep Showing Me CLI Love

Congratulations!
*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

What are your current CLs if you don't mind me asking.

Do you happen to have prime HSBC products?
Here we go again...
Established Contributor
PurpleHaze

FretlessMayhem wrote:
What are your current CLs if you don't mind me asking.

Do you happen to have prime HSBC products?

I am in the rebuilding stage so low limits and definitely not prime cards - but anything helps :smileyhappy: My Direct Merchants Discover was upped from $600 to $1100. My HSBC Platinum was upped from $1000 t0 $1300. The Discover I have had for almost two years with nothing, but I started off late pmts so had low expectations. I received the HSBC card at the end of March - first bill was in April. So to get an increase after one cycle was surprising ... even if for only $300.

Starting Score: EQ: 633 (12/31/09) TU: 651 (12/31/09)
Current Score: EQ:633 TU: 651
Goal Score: EQ: 700 TU:700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
chiwiseguy

PurpleHaze wrote:
As much as we slam HSBC, they are the only company to keep showing me CLI love. Let me clarify though ... still NOTHING with Orchard :smileyhappy:  

First I got a unsolicitied $500 CLI on my DMB Discover. Today I just logged in to check my HSBC card and they gave me a $300 CLI ... and I have only had one statement and made one payment.   Sweet!

Congrats to you!!  I couldn't get a CLI out of them for the life of me!
Frequent Contributor
creditdream

CONGRATS for the cli
I been having ORCHARD acc $500cl,and $29 annual fee for 2 years,and without any increased at all.:smileysurprised:
Now i have a platinum HSBC MC with $500 cl & no annual fee,and i am planning to combine those acc to eliminate the annual fee .
WISH ME LUCK .:smileyvery-happy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}