New Contributor
2007credit

HSBC/Orchard Bank CC customer service terrible???!!!

I have been trying to call and get a live person for days.....on hold with music forever...do these people exist? I wld pay this off and forget about them, but i have other credit cards with higher interest rates...this one is 12%

Does anyone know how to get them live?

thanks
Contributor
annah

Re: HSBC/Orchard Bank CC customer service terrible???!!!

I have *a* phone number that will connect you to a real person, but I don't know which department it leads to. You can try this one though, I know it leads to a real person- 800-283-8335

HTH
Established Contributor
EddieX

If you continue to have problems then try Planet Feedback. I got a call in 2 days from a woman in the Executive Offices.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Credit repair - the Ski Mask Way.
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

I got my Final statement from HOUSEHOLD today -

No more HSBC BS for me.
Senior Contributor
Sylviatob

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year! :smileyhappy:

Here is what CardRatings.com's readers comments have to say about HSBC M.C. :smileyhappy:

http://www.cardoffers.com/partners/links/cardholders/details.asp?idmin=500&tempid=124

It's a good card to have if you have terrible credit. A builder card to be sure. If you have something better than terrible credit, then another cc might be a better alternative.

WTG Timothy! You did it! Closed the card. I've still got mine, and still contemplating the same. But I think I'll close Juniper first. For some reason, it scares me. The statements are printed on a regular letter size copy paper. And statements provide NO telephone number's to contact them if you need to.
"Never ever, ever be late. Never" (FUTR)
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Welcome back- Happy New Year! to you too.

Sylviatob wrote:
Hello everyone, and Happy New Year! :smileyhappy:

Here is what CardRatings.com's readers comments have to say about HSBC M.C. :smileyhappy:

http://www.cardoffers.com/partners/links/cardholders/details.asp?idmin=500&tempid=124

It's a good card to have if you have terrible credit. A builder card to be sure. If you have something better than terrible credit, then another cc might be a better alternative.

WTG Timothy! You did it! Closed the card. I've still got mine, and still contemplating the same. But I think I'll close Juniper first. For some reason, it scares me. The statements are printed on a regular letter size copy paper. And statements provide NO telephone number's to contact them if you need to.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+