Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Platinum MasterCard

tag
HankNY
Valued Member

HSBC Platinum MasterCard

Got this in My Inbox.

As an end of the year bonus rewards offer, you can earn 100 Bonus Reward Points on every purchase from 11/08/12 through 12/31/12, up to a maximum of 2,000 Bonus Points*. Your Points never expire and there's no limit to the amount of Points you can earn.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: HSBC Platinum MasterCard

@HankNY wrote:

Got this in My Inbox.

As an end of the year bonus rewards offer, you can earn 100 Bonus Reward Points on every purchase from 11/08/12 through 12/31/12, up to a maximum of 2,000 Bonus Points*. Your Points never expire and there's no limit to the amount of Points you can earn.

I have had this card for almost two years. The interest rate is 19.99%.  It's ok. card. You can request cli every six month. I think they offer to customer live in their service area.  The card has no foreign transaction fee.

Ron.

Message 2 of 9
HankNY
Valued Member

Ron Have this card. Just wanted people who have this card know this promotion.

Message 3 of 9
Ron1
Super Contributor

@HankNY wrote:

Ron Have this card. Just wanted people who have this card know this promotion.

Yes, I have it. Not too many people have this on this forum.  I know there are only two person (scottwagon and me). They offer to their own customer.

Are you going to apply for the card?

By the way, your promotion is a target offer.

Ron.

Message 4 of 9
HankNY
Valued Member

It is promotion for the guys who already have the card. LIke u, me and the guy named Scott.

Message 5 of 9
Ron1
Super Contributor

It is not a popular card. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 6 of 9
HankNY
Valued Member

Yes it is very exclusive card Smiley Tongue but this good news for us if they give some periodic incentive for us to use it.

Message 7 of 9
Ron1
Super Contributor

@HankNY wrote:

Yes it is very exclusive card Smiley Tongue but this good news for us if they give some periodic incentive for us to use it.

I haven't received any promotion in my inbox yet.  Yes, it gives some kind promotion to use the card at Saks.

Ron.

Message 8 of 9
HankNY
Valued Member

Call them to confirm.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.