New Contributor
jbhenrietta

HSBC Reporting Date

Hello! I have a question regarding HSBC. I know they report on the the last day of the month based on info received here on this forum and my reports. Question, do they report to all 3 CRA the same day? I know they report to EQ and TU on the same day, but not sure about EXP. I guess to better ask the question for future knowledge, when a CC reports a balance, do they always report to ALL CRA on the same date?

Looking for a score boost, dropped ration from 54% to 0% since last report date.

Thanks!

Valued Contributor
mjbfan79

Re: HSBC Reporting Date

jbhenrietta wrote:

Hello! I have a question regarding HSBC. I know they report on the the last day of the month based on info received here on this forum and my reports. Question, do they report to all 3 CRA the same day? I know they report to EQ and TU on the same day, but not sure about EXP. I guess to better ask the question for future knowledge, when a CC reports a balance, do they always report to ALL CRA on the same date?

Looking for a score boost, dropped ration from 54% to 0% since last report date.

Thanks!

I'm sure they report to all CRA the same day but i don't think the CRA update them on the same day. Ex updates first seems like TU & EX fellows

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
YoungEntrepeneur

The info they report doesn't show up until 2 weeks after the last day of the month. So the info for March would show up around April 15.
Valued Contributor
mjbfan79

YoungEntrepeneur wrote:
The info they report doesn't show up until 2 weeks after the last day of the month. So the info for March would show up around April 15.

That sounds about right.

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+