Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Reporting Date

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC Reporting Date

Hello! I have a question regarding HSBC. I know they report on the the last day of the month based on info received here on this forum and my reports. Question, do they report to all 3 CRA the same day? I know they report to EQ and TU on the same day, but not sure about EXP. I guess to better ask the question for future knowledge, when a CC reports a balance, do they always report to ALL CRA on the same date?

Looking for a score boost, dropped ration from 54% to 0% since last report date.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC Reporting Date

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello! I have a question regarding HSBC. I know they report on the the last day of the month based on info received here on this forum and my reports. Question, do they report to all 3 CRA the same day? I know they report to EQ and TU on the same day, but not sure about EXP. I guess to better ask the question for future knowledge, when a CC reports a balance, do they always report to ALL CRA on the same date?

Looking for a score boost, dropped ration from 54% to 0% since last report date.

Thanks!

I'm sure they report to all CRA the same day but i don't think the CRA update them on the same day. Ex updates first seems like TU & EX fellows
Message 2 of 4
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

The info they report doesn't show up until 2 weeks after the last day of the month. So the info for March would show up around April 15.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@YoungEntrepeneur wrote:
The info they report doesn't show up until 2 weeks after the last day of the month. So the info for March would show up around April 15.

That sounds about right.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.