Established Contributor
NikJ4

HSBC Success

If you havey any cards affiliated with them and happen to go over the limit, they are super cool to call and talk with. They will work with you and help waive some of the fees. I saved $200 today and now I have my stuff back on track and under the C/L.

Yippie

Start Score:493Current Score:635
Goal Score: 700>>>>>App free since (umm not saying...I struggle with this)
MsFrance

Re: HSBC Success

Thats GREAT!  I got my first HSBC Card today and was upset about the limit... $300,an Orchard Bank card... I called the Backdoor number and explained my disappointment since I have PERFECT payment history on all of my 9 open accounts for 2 yrs and they waived my annual fee of $75 that they already had applied to my card! I look forward to seeing how they are going forward! 
12/2009 2/2010
TU - 420 TU - 576
EQ - 485 EQ - 582
EX - 462 EX - 652
Contributor
MAstudent07

Re: HSBC Success

Congrats!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ: 775
TU: 823
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+