Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC credit cards

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: HSBC credit cards

@laz98 wrote:
so if it IS the oldest card, you should keep it & just pay the fee?

You would have to weigh your options.  As Lynette M. would say, don't be FICO poor.     What is your AAoA?

Message 11 of 13
heirophant
Established Contributor

@cajunboy2208 wrote:

@DI wrote:

@cajunboy2208 wrote:
Yea mine is 400 as of now, next month I am going to ask for at least a 300cli bringing the cl to 700, or I am dropping them. I have 4 other cards now, and don't necessarily need them, esp since they have an af of 96 on me.

Why not ask for $3000 since you will drop them if they do not give you a CLI?  Go out with a bang!  

Because I am trying to at least get it.

I don't think anyone with HSBC has more than a 1500 cl. Or that I have seen in here anyways.

I Just Asked for a CLI last week and I have asked for 3 CLI's since having the card start at $300, now up to $1700.  It is on their website, never a hard pull and always instant after clicking the increase CL link.  I ask about every 6 months. 

Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 12 of 13
laz98
Senior Contributor

@DI wrote:

@laz98 wrote:
so if it IS the oldest card, you should keep it & just pay the fee?

You would have to weigh your options.  As Lynette M. would say, don't be FICO poor.     What is your AAoA?

2 years.  my oldest card is 3 years old this weekend.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.