Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC did a Hard Inq...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC did a Hard Inq...

Did you app for another card to get the counter offer.  Thatcould explain two but the third I would dispute.  that will be kinda like calling a deaf cat.  They did that to me opening a checking account and they are still there.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was assuming concorduser meant BOA pulled 1 inq from ea CRA. Different story If they did 3 on one CRA.

Brammy wrote:
Did you app for another card to get the counter offer.  Thatcould explain two but the third I would dispute.  that will be kinda like calling a deaf cat.  They did that to me opening a checking account and they are still there.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never known BOFA to pull anything but EX.... now if it were all three, thats a different story but it would be the first I heard of them doing that.

Anderson wrote:
I was assuming concorduser meant BOA pulled 1 inq from ea CRA. Different story If they did 3 on one CRA.

Brammy wrote:

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA pulled TU last week for me. I'm in IL.

I wish they would have pulled EX.  It might be an IL thing but the majority of my inquiries are TU.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.