Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC executive office success

tag
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

HSBC executive office success

After my success with the Cap 1 executive office, I decided about a month ago to call HSBC and see if there was anything they could do about my 2 account (HHB 600 and Orchardbank 900)  they wouldn't increase the lines on the because I had increases in the last 6 months on both.  

But they did cominbe the lines into my orchard bank visa (2% back on everything) and now i have a 1500 line on that card and was able to get rid of an AF

Both cards were open in 2007

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: HSBC executive office success

Nice.

I wonder if that 2% offer is still around for current cards.  I'm sort of toying with the idea of playing chicken with Orchard and seeing if I can get it; eventually the card gets closed but 2% on everything would certainly have me keep it for a while and prolong apps to some other things.

        
Message 2 of 6
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 3 of 6
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

That's great Congrats! 2% on everything is nothing to sneeze at and its nice that you were able to turn two toys into something you can actually use. Congrats again!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4 of 6
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Congrat

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 6
beb86
Valued Contributor

That's pretty amazing!!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.