cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC not showing up on mine and my wife's CR today but has for past 6 months??

tag
notw1031
New Contributor

HSBC not showing up on mine and my wife's CR today but has for past 6 months??

I ran mine and my wife's credit reports today as we have some accounts in dispute to be iib and the positve TL of HSBC was no longer there and it made our scores go down. We both have 0 balances anyways and always PIF before due date. Hers went down 4 points on EXP and mine went down 38 points. Anyone know why that would happen? Any help greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
aftermath
Established Contributor

Re: HSBC not showing up on mine and my wife's CR today but has for past 6 months??

You're not the only one having issues with HSBC's today.  HSBC is having worldwide reporting issues.  It will most likely show up again after they get their problem fixed.

American Express Blue Cash Everyday $6600
Barclays US Airways Premier World Mastercard $14500
Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000
Chase Freedom Visa $1000
Chase United Explorer $8500
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select Visa Signature $7500
Citi ThankYou Premier World Mastercard $7500
Message 2 of 21
notw1031
New Contributor

Re: HSBC not showing up on mine and my wife's CR today but has for past 6 months??

Do you think once they fix it that our scores will return to what they were?

Message 3 of 21
aftermath
Established Contributor

Why wouldn't it.  They aren't changing anything.  They're just putting back what was originally there.

Chase Freedom Visa $1000
Message 4 of 21
notw1031
New Contributor

True....

Message 5 of 21
aftermath
Established Contributor

Relax.  Other people are reporting that HSBC is reporting $5 credit limits on their credit card today which is completely screwing up their scores.

Chase Freedom Visa $1000
Message 6 of 21
aikenks
Established Member

My two HSBC accounts did the same thing today but only on my Experian report. TU and Equifax is still reporting as usual.

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same issue too...I called my cc and gave them an ear full and put in a dispute...In the meantime my EX score dropped a few points...BUT my TU report, though it is reporting dropped 40 points...I dont understand...

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing here but fortunately -- for now -- only issue is with Experian. 

They'll probably get it solved real quick.

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is gone from experian and equifax this morning.  Hopefully they will get it fixed soon

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.