Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC policy on AU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC policy on AU

Does HSBC report  AU to any credit agencies?   Do they backdate? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC policy on AU

@Anonymous wrote:

Does HSBC Patinum report  AU to any credit agencies?   Do they backdate? 

Bump

Message 2 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Bump

Very few if anyone would know this, HSBC sold the bulk of their credit card portfolio to Cap-1 several years ago and they pretty much exited the US market.

Message 3 of 6
nyancat
Established Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Bump

Very few if anyone would know this, HSBC sold the bulk of their credit card portfolio to Cap-1 several years ago and they pretty much exited the US market.

HSBC kept all their own-branded cards though. Myself and quite a few others have them. They're the only no-annual fee, no-FTF card with contactless that supports offline authentication (e.g. for the Tube). That said, I don't have any AUs... sorry OP.

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nyancat wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Bump

HSBC kept all their own-branded cards though. Myself and quite a few others have them. They're the only no-annual fee, no-FTF card with contactless that supports offline authentication (e.g. for the Tube). That said, I don't have any AUs... sorry OP.

Thanks for your kind reply.

Message 5 of 6
Lyythine
Established Contributor

I used to have an actual HSBC card and it did report authorized users, however, I closed it 4/5 years ago, so I do not know if their policy has changed.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.