Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC replacement card came.

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

HSBC replacement card came.

I got an email last week stating that my HSBC account would be transitioned over to the Quicksilver One.

Got an email with the shipment of the new card and all....thought it would actually be the Quicksilver card....I actually kinda like the standard design.

The card came today...looks like they sent a card with the same image design that I had...with a revised expiration date (increased by one year)

I actually wouldn't mind the standard Quicksilver card. Any ideas on how I can get one?

Also, I activated it and all...but my system still shows the old 1% rewards structure. Any idea on when the new structure kicks in? I checked the email for a date but it does not show one...

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.