Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC reporting punctual

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC reporting punctual

I was looking at my accounts, I have 2 TL with HSBC. It appears that HSBC last reported in May/2008. Well, now that its July I think they should report the current status of my T/L. I have paid my Balances down to nothing, and one of them gave me auto CLI. I would like to see how these changes will help my scores. So with that being said, anyone else have this issue with them?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC reporting punctual

I am getting so tired of HSBC!!! I am going to axe them at the 1 year mark! The reporting issue is forever on going and I have had enough of them!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL
Do a search on HSBC reporting and find hundreds of results-

They will should update your end of month balance by the 16th

going2tdc wrote:
I was looking at my accounts, I have 2 TL with HSBC. It appears that HSBC last reported in May/2008. Well, now that its July I think they should report the current status of my T/L. I have paid my Balances down to nothing, and one of them gave me auto CLI. I would like to see how these changes will help my scores. So with that being said, anyone else have this issue with them?

Message 3 of 8
marty56
Super Contributor

GEMB is the same way when you pay your balance down or to 0.  But if you are late or maxed out, then bam.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here...no updated since 5/2008. 
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here also.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

UpUpUp wrote:
Same here...no updated since 5/2008. 

Many HSBC cards report on the last business day of the month.

Today is July 6.  It has only been 6 days since the last update on 6/30.  The CRAs need to update reports with the new balances.

Until that happens, the last update you will see will be the one from 5/31.

Just be patient.  Whether it's HSBC or Amex or Citi or Chase, CRAs very often take much longer than 6 days to update.

This "HSBC reporting issue" comes up almost every month.  It's really not an issue at all.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually according to my reports almost all of my cards are reporting Months behind. Hooters normally update perfect but now the balance updates but the Month is still stuck on May. Target is still on April and most of my accounts are stuck on May. Cap1, Amex, & Wamu are the only 1's showing July.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.