Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC to Cap one

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

HSBC to Cap one

Any new news about HSBC account going to Cap one? The time it will happen?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

Re: HSBC to Cap one

Still the same on my end.

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 2 of 5
stefanc
Regular Contributor

All is still the same on both my HSBC and my Orchard - I got a letter in January with a new card (and number) saying that the card would go over to Cap one on April 2 2012 - I have not heard a peep since January and am still waiting for something to happen...

Message 3 of 5
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@stefanc wrote:

All is still the same on both my HSBC and my Orchard - I got a letter in January with a new card (and number) saying that the card would go over to Cap one on April 2 2012 - I have not heard a peep since January and am still waiting for something to happen...

Well it is almost may and still nothing.
Message 4 of 5
nickf4rr
Established Member

Have you guys seen http://www.hellocapitalone.com/?

"Summer - Fall 2013" is when new cards are expected to arrive.

I have an old $700 HSBC and a $1.1k Household Bank CC that I haven't touched in years.  I'm hoping that CapOne will let me do a PC with those, or at least let me roll them all into the same CL...but I'm kind of doubtful about that.   

Starting Score: 621 TU
Current Score: 621 TU
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.