Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC

tag
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

HSBC

A big old Hoo Whaa. I just got a huge $100 increase

a big old $100 increase by calling in. Oh yes baby, I can go all out on that!
LOL. I guess it is something, but my goodness. Gotta Love these cards.

thankfully I don't count on them!

Message Edited by MsKiwi on 02-14-2010 04:50 AM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

Re: HSBC

while looking at my siggy I noticed it said I had 800 scores. LMAO ................I wish. I will try to correct this even though those scores would be sweet!
Message Edited by MsKiwi on 02-13-2010 04:21 AM
Message 2 of 6
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

I can't figure out how to change this. Maybe I'll just get used to an 800 score. LOL.
Message 3 of 6
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

I figured it out
Message 4 of 6
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Well...congrats on the limit increase.  Every little bit helps.  Not sure what other cards you may have, but keep the overall util% around 7% & every 4 to 6 mos, request another increase...as long as they don't have to do a hard inq!

Higher limits beget higher limits.  Keep moving forward!!!!!!  Smiley Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 6
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

@BungalowMo wrote:

Well...congrats on the limit increase.  Every little bit helps.  Not sure what other cards you may have, but keep the overall util% around 7% & every 4 to 6 mos, request another increase...as long as they don't have to do a hard inq!

Higher limits beget higher limits.  Keep moving forward!!!!!!  Smiley Happy

I'm working on all the util. Paid off HSBC, the others will probaly be paid off next month. I'll pull my scores the following month tp see the results. My scores have been improving, but I want them to be higher of course. It's been a long time coming and I am seeing the light! Before I read these boards I thought you could pif AFTER the statement date..........now I know better.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.