Established Contributor
MsKiwi

HSBC

[ Edited ]

A big old Hoo Whaa. I just got a huge $100 increase

a big old $100 increase by calling in. Oh yes baby, I can go all out on that!
LOL. I guess it is something, but my goodness. Gotta Love these cards.

thankfully I don't count on them!

Message Edited by MsKiwi on 02-14-2010 04:50 AM
Established Contributor
MsKiwi

Re: HSBC

[ Edited ]
while looking at my siggy I noticed it said I had 800 scores. LMAO ................I wish. I will try to correct this even though those scores would be sweet!
Message Edited by MsKiwi on 02-13-2010 04:21 AM
Established Contributor
MsKiwi

I can't figure out how to change this. Maybe I'll just get used to an 800 score. LOL.
Established Contributor
MsKiwi

I figured it out
Senior Contributor
BungalowMo

Well...congrats on the limit increase.  Every little bit helps.  Not sure what other cards you may have, but keep the overall util% around 7% & every 4 to 6 mos, request another increase...as long as they don't have to do a hard inq!

Higher limits beget higher limits.  Keep moving forward!!!!!!  :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 07/2011 TU 732 EQ 717 EX 702
Current Score: 04/2013 TU 744 EQ 720 EX 712
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Bury me in the garden...last app 03.31.13
Established Contributor
MsKiwi

BungalowMo wrote:

Well...congrats on the limit increase.  Every little bit helps.  Not sure what other cards you may have, but keep the overall util% around 7% & every 4 to 6 mos, request another increase...as long as they don't have to do a hard inq!

Higher limits beget higher limits.  Keep moving forward!!!!!!  :smileyhappy:

I'm working on all the util. Paid off HSBC, the others will probaly be paid off next month. I'll pull my scores the following month tp see the results. My scores have been improving, but I want them to be higher of course. It's been a long time coming and I am seeing the light! Before I read these boards I thought you could pif AFTER the statement date..........now I know better.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+