Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC

God i love them!!!! They just approved me for a HSBC Platinum cash or fly mastercard with a 1250 cl. My highest CL ever!!!. 0% APR for 12 months and i believe 0%APR balance transfer also, have to dig deeper into that, but when i got approved it offered me 4 balance transfer thingy's (technical term). SO my question is do i pay off some other cards, BT, with this card? Or use it for christmas LOL or do what i really wanna do buy a mac, and get rid of windows. LMAO
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC

Wow! That's incredible Brent. Super Congrats! They've been very stingy with me, but glad you got that cli. Smiley Happy Keep that card perfectly clean and it will lead to more and better cards.

If I were you, I'd keep the card for Christmas shopping, if it's your highest cl card. You don't have to worry so much about going over the limit.

And I learned the hard way, that's a super no no! They will not only charge you an over the limit fee, but also raise you to the default interest rate of 29.99%(or close to it). Happened to me...more than once.

To me going over the limit is as bad as having a 30 day late appear on your CR.
Message 2 of 3
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

Re: HSBC

@Anonymous wrote:
God i love them!!!! They just approved me for a HSBC Platinum cash or fly mastercard with a 1250 cl. My highest CL ever!!!. 0% APR for 12 months and i believe 0%APR balance transfer also, have to dig deeper into that, but when i got approved it offered me 4 balance transfer thingy's (technical term). SO my question is do i pay off some other cards, BT, with this card? Or use it for christmas LOL or do what i really wanna do buy a mac, and get rid of windows. LMAO

WTG!! Don't go buying that mac now!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.