Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSN Credit Card

tag
scottie_mommy
Regular Contributor

Re: HSN Credit Card

As you will see in my pasted thread, I had a very bad experience with HSN's new bank.  They used to be GE Money and when I got the card in Sept 08 they pulled TU.  They called me for further processing required because of a fraud alert on my CR.  Good luck, I hope you get it if you really want it, but it may be a blessing in disguise if you don't.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=143358

Message 11 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

The Credit Pull showed up on EQ... That's good news for me, I'll keep you posted.
Message 12 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

They have the most F'd up system... the CSR at the bank can't even see that you have applied until after they either load the application in the system or you are declined in which case you will get the letter before it's in the system for CSR to see and you CANT talk to underwriting, so they pulled my credit on friday, I have to wait the 7-10 days for it to come in mail to see the outcome.
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol
Message 14 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

DECLINED - BK
Message 15 of 16
slarano
Frequent Contributor

I just opened a Venue account a month or two ago, initial CL of $1800. Have had the HSN for several months and it's not near the Venue CL, although I recently just mad a purchase and paid it off so the CL will probably rise soon enough. Anyone know how often they check for a CLI, and what those increases are?
ImageImageImage

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.