Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSN Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSN Credit Card

ANyone know by any chance what CA HSN pulls for their cards?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
suzook1
Frequent Contributor

Re: HSN Credit Card

World Financial Capital Bank does the mastercard. there is also a reference to GEMB on the Credit Pulls database so they might do their flex pay card?

Message 2 of 7
suzook1
Frequent Contributor

I take that back it looks like World Financial does both

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can google "credit pulls database" I'm not sure how much you can rely on the info you find there but from what I just saw (based on the state you live in) they like to pull EQ or EX mostly.

Message 4 of 7
davidjb
Valued Member

I have the store card and WFCB pulled Experian when I applied last November.  I'm located in Florida.

Starting Score: 500s
Current Score: EQ 767 3/15, EX 789 3/15, TU 762 3/15
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

They pulled Experian fraudulently for me in Maryland.  Meaning, I never applied for, nor had anything to do with, the card or company and an inquiry appeared.  It took a lot of time and trouble to get the inquiry removed, also.  But it was definitely Experian.

Not applicable

great! thank you

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.