Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSN and Lowes APP'ing

tag
vollybal
Regular Contributor

HSN and Lowes APP'ing

So Sunday needed to go get some paint and a new shop vac for the house...I saw that you could save 5% with the lowes card and so I was like ok why not. I did not know how the approval rate was but figured that if approved I would be saving with the 5% off....INSTANT APPROVAL!!! Now only $500 CL but That is ok I am sure it will grow.

Also, Tonite DW went on to HSN and saw some new bedding that we need and I was ready to go and pay for it then a box popped up and asked if I would like to save $10 off your purchase, I clicked it and it brought me to the HSN card app page...Again why not as I was going to pay with cash anyways, so if approved great if not oh well...Well ANOTHER APPROVAL!!! Again only $500 CL but again not caring to much as I can now have that for when Wolfgang Puck airs...heehee

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
notmyj
Regular Contributor

Re: HSN and Lowes APP'ing

Call the lowes number listed on the "Backdoor Number" thread at the top of the Credit Cards forum. Call Lowes and tell them you need a higher limit as such a low limit is not of much use. I did this on Tuesday after getting an instant approval for $500 on Monday. I asked for a limit increase to $2500. I was instant and available imediately. Took 10 min total. Alot of people have success with lowes cards being imediately increased to more useable limits by calling. I even clicked on the limit increase button and it was declined. Then I called, and was given a huge increase.

BK7 Filed 6/4/18
341 7/13/18
SCORES
7/19/18 Pre Discharge TU 8 572 EX 8 566
Message 2 of 4
vollybal
Regular Contributor

That is great to hear about that...I called the number and it seems it is the regular Credit customer service number...is there another number that gets you to a non automated line?

Message 3 of 4
vollybal
Regular Contributor

Called and it transferred to a live person and took a few minutes but they denied my increase...no real biggie but I guess it was worth a shot...Thanks anyways!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.