cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSN automated system. What's your credit limit with HSN?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSN automated system. What's your credit limit with HSN?

I didn't realize HSN had an automated system you can use for your credit line increase. I kept asking for an increase until it told me no. 3 total. My question is how long have you had your HSN card and what is your limit? It's by far my lowest card at $1,650 I'm wondering if it's going to grow much? Thanks! :-) that automated system is pretty nifty though. Gotta Love back-to-back increases.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSN automated system. What's your credit limit with HSN?

i know this is from  a few months ago but im new to hsn card, do you mind if i ask. How long before first cli? was it a call to robolady or online?  my online is blocked.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I never was able to get a CLI with them, but they gave me an auto increase of $500 after my 4th statement.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow, that stinks but congrats on the $500! im new to hsn well almost 2 my 2nd statement. and keep getting denials but startling line was pretty nice $3k so mb they wont be willing to budge anyway. well ty again. and good luck, i very much appreciate your response.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

wow, that stinks but congrats on the $500! im new to hsn well almost 2 my 2nd statement. and keep getting denials but startling line was pretty nice $3k so mb they wont be willing to budge anyway. well ty again. and good luck, i very much appreciate your response.

You're welcome. If you actually use the card, you're probably in for a bigger increase than me. I only bought one thing on flexpay and never used it again. Good luck to you!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.