Message 21 of 28
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: HURRY lol... Quick Question!!

@gdale6 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Popcorngif.com

LOL, I love this guy chewing away Smiley Happy

I'm going to catch one of these little guys just to watch him eat. 

Message 22 of 28
axledobe
Frequent Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Popcorngif.com

LOL, me too.  Somehow, it's been showing up frequently in OP and youdontkillmoney's threads.  Hmmmm  Smiley Happy  Pattern?  Nah, it's my imagination.  

FICO SCORES: TU 769; EX 790; EQ 790 ***Gardening indefinitely***

Message 23 of 28
TeamPunishment
New Contributor

@axledobe wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Popcorngif.com

LOL, me too.  Somehow, it's been showing up frequently in OP and youdontkillmoney's threads.  Hmmmm  Smiley Happy  Pattern?  Nah, it's my imagination.  

I subscribe to these threads just to see how long it takes for this picture to be posted.

AMEX BCE 7.8K | CHASE FREEDOM 6K | CSP 5K | DISCOVER IT 5K | BOFA PRIVILEGES 5K | CITI DIVIDEND 4.5K | CAPITAL ONE QS 4K | BARCLAY ARRIVAL 3K | AMEX EVERYDAY 2.2K | AMEX BC 2K |CAPITAL ONE QS 2K

+Multiple Other Cards
Message 24 of 28
vpae
Established Contributor

Ok, how come no one told me there was a site dedicated to popcorn eating? Smiley LOL

Popcorngif.com Popcorngif.com Popcorngif.com Popcorngif.com

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 25 of 28
TeamPunishment
New Contributor

That last one......wowzer, get drunk, apply for credit cards, and then stare at that thing for a good 15 minutes.

AMEX BCE 7.8K | CHASE FREEDOM 6K | CSP 5K | DISCOVER IT 5K | BOFA PRIVILEGES 5K | CITI DIVIDEND 4.5K | CAPITAL ONE QS 4K | BARCLAY ARRIVAL 3K | AMEX EVERYDAY 2.2K | AMEX BC 2K |CAPITAL ONE QS 2K

+Multiple Other Cards
Message 26 of 28
axledobe
Frequent Contributor

@vpae wrote:

Ok, how come no one told me there was a site dedicated to popcorn eating? Smiley LOL

Popcorngif.com Popcorngif.com Popcorngif.com Popcorngif.com

vpae- you just took popcorn eating GIF's to epic porportions.  LOL!  The piano key Gerbil may be one of my new favorites.  Smiley Happy

FICO SCORES: TU 769; EX 790; EQ 790 ***Gardening indefinitely***

Message 27 of 28
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

You know, I'm about 5 seconds from simply hitting a non-trivial fraction the forum with a clue-by-four.

Final request before I start taking unilateral action and throwing the baby out with the bathwater: please play nice, these popcorn pictures do not serve any purpose other than to bait folks in my estimation though I understand I'm in a minority on that count.

In any event this one's run it's course.  Fun over.

        
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.