Contributor
praise123

Had to get Husband Capital One!

So, my husband has seen how well the CC has served me. He was totally against them but now he wants one. He didwasn't ant to be an authorized user on my CC so I tried CHASE they declined so I went with a sure thing Capital One? He got approved! He had baddies 5 years ago none of which were CC.The CSR from Chase saithe had no history with CC so they wanted him to try a secure or sub prime card. Here's to chase helping folks rebuild

Established Contributor
migliogiorni

Re: Had to get Husband Capital One!

Congrats Cap 1 was my first CC never grew with me but helped me get all my other cards GL.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Senior Contributor
jsucool76

After denying me for their secured card, cap1 was the first one to give me a CC too. Congrats! Cap1 may not be the best but we all start somewhere.
;
Regular Contributor
SportBike4Life

Congrats! There are definitely more cards to come!

Jun 2012 FICO® ~ 734 EQ
Sep 2012 FICO® ~ 684 EQ; 734 TU
Oct 2012 FICO® ~ TBA

Goal for 2014 ~760+

Trying to stay in the garden...but also trying to get as many apps as possible for now :smileywink:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}