Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hallelujah! Cap1 CL combo SUCCESS!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hallelujah! Cap1 CL combo SUCCESS!!

Pizza will own Cap1 soon Smiley Happy Smiley Happy BTW Pizza you never replied to my pm, shame on youSmiley Happy

Congrats!

Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay!  Congrats!  Can't wait to follow in your footsteps Smiley LOL

Message 22 of 28
taxi818
Super Contributor

Congrats. That looks great. but let me see. 1 card at almost 50k. I think i would rather have that. hehehehheSmiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 28
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks so much everyone!! Im super excited!!Smiley Happy
Message 24 of 28
myjourney
Super Contributor

I know what you did after seeing the screen shot 

Congrats Pizza 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 25 of 28
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Neat!  Congrats pizza!

I definitely would've recommended keeping them split too; limits do wierd things in the algorithm when they get to be significantly outsized (like being discounted from revolving utilization) and I think having limits more in line with what other lenders are looking to offer is less likely to trigger additional UW interest in the future.

        
Message 26 of 28
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Neat!  Congrats pizza!

I definitely would've recommended keeping them split too; limits do wierd things in the algorithm when they get to be significantly outsized (like being discounted from revolving utilization) and I think having limits more in line with what other lenders are looking to offer is less likely to trigger additional UW interest in the future.

Thats kinda what I thought too Rev. For me, I think this will be better in the long run, and my Navy card sits at $15k, so the 3 cards are along the same limits kinda, and last time, Navy matched my Cap1 highest limit of $15k at the time, with the last CLI request. In a couple years, and Ill try with Navy again, and see if they raise it between $19k-$25k nextSmiley Happy  I have no reason to ask for a CLI from them now, I can wait till my gardening pasys off better. Thank youSmiley Happy

Message 27 of 28
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

I know what you did after seeing the screen shot 

Congrats Pizza 

LOL!!  Heck yea I was  doing that! Thank youSmiley Happy

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.