Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Friday App Spree....

tag
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Happy Friday App Spree....

Damn it!!!
Started reading about the Citi Forward, and all the backdated posts on this forum....
Well, I'm hoping this will be the fourth in my wallet...rebuilding sucks, just from the patience level needed.

...for those who are going to ask... Yes, I'm about 638 Beacon (only one confirmed), and did get the seven day notice (better than an outright no, with laughter on their end).

Now I'm done!!
Goin' to grow me some plastic in the garden....

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Happy Friday App Spree....

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

Damn it!!!
Started reading about the Citi Forward, and all the backdated posts on this forum....
Well, I'm hoping this will be the fourth in my wallet...rebuilding sucks, just from the patience level needed.

...for those who are going to ask... Yes, I'm about 638 Beacon (only one confirmed), and did get the seven day notice (better than an outright no, with laughter on their end).

Now I'm done!!
Goin' to grow me some plastic in the garden....

From what I have seen you either get instant approved or given option to set up online account and given phone number to call and verify info and then approved on the spot. 7-10 day with no number and no sign up = decline.

Message 2 of 5
bribro
Valued Contributor

Started reading about the Citi Forward, and all the backdated posts on this forum.

Wait, does Citi backdate their credit cards?

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 3 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@bribro wrote:

Started reading about the Citi Forward, and all the backdated posts on this forum.

Wait, does Citi backdate their credit cards?

Nah (least AFAIK no heh), read backdated as "old" in the OP's post I think Smiley Wink/

        
Message 4 of 5
john398
Senior Contributor

this number should tell you if you were approved 1-888-201-4523

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.