Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Holidays from Citi: Auto-CLI

tag
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Happy Holidays from Citi: Auto-CLI

As I logged into my Citi account as usual this morning, I noticed they put the luv button back. Being the tempter of fate I am, I clicked it. They increased it automatically by $1500 to bring my CL up to $10,200.

I opened this account last February with an instant approval for $6000. So in 10 months, 3 auto CLIs totalling $4200 is pretty awesome. 

Here we go again...
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
GFer
Valued Contributor

Re: Happy Holidays from Citi: Auto-CLI

Oh, WOW! That's awesome (especially in these days of credit mayhem)!

WTG

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
score_building
Senior Contributor

@FretlessMayhem wrote:

As I logged into my Citi account as usual this morning, I noticed they put the luv button back. Being the tempter of fate I am, I clicked it. They increased it automatically by $1500 to bring my CL up to $10,200.

I opened this account last February with an instant approval for $6000. So in 10 months, 3 auto CLIs totalling $4200 is pretty awesome. 

pretty awesome indeed!  power congrats!!  i just ventured to press the button for the 1st time but the form popped up (no tx., no hard for me, please)
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super Congrats, Fretless!!!

What a great gift for the holiday season!

I'm pleased to see Citi taking care of its

best customers. You should be very proud

of your progress in only 10 months' time.

Congrats again on the auto-CLI!!!

CanDo

"The right attitude is everything" 

Message 4 of 8
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Thanks! Though I wouldn't call myself a best customer by any means. I used their card for BT for about 7 months and paid it off about 3 months ago. I've used it several times since I paid off the BT to get it to report activity. Maybe $30 worth of purchases.
Here we go again...
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats on the 5 digits!!
Message 6 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I just hit it on the citi card I have with my mom because it was there and instantly shot back declined to do low payments on another citi card we have (our business card, it's 0%)

says it was based on equifax... but because it was instant with no asking of questions they are using on file reports are they not?

and I thought citi changed there CLI button to not be there if you did not qualify?!!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a nice increase! Congrats!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.