Contributor
CreditResuscitation

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!! So far the only card that I've done considerable damage to is my Capital One and WalMart cards. Unfortunately I'll have to wait to test out the Apple Barcaly, and as far as all of the rest of my cards go, I don't have the limits that are able to sustain any "sprees" at this time. LOL! So with that I'll be admiring from the sidelines until 2013! Enjoy the day!!!

11/16/12: TU - 728 EX - ??? EQ - 748 FICO

In my wallet: Capital One No Hassle Cash Rewards Master Card (500), Orchard Bank Classic Visa (500), Best Buy Rewards Zone Master Card (300), Walmart Credit Card (1000), Paypal Smart Connect Card (1500), Academy Sports & Outdoors Visa (AU) (10,000)
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Happy Turkey day all

Moderator Emeritus
tinuviel

Dustink wrote:

What are you apping for this holiday season?

Anyone venturing out for the shopping madness this Friday? What credit cards do you plan on using?

Not apping for anything, but rather having fun using the cards that I got back in August.

I'm not venturing to the mall today, but I did some shopping online with my Discover card. Between the 5% quarterly bonus, plus the additional 2% for Nov 23, plus the ShopDiscover bonuses, I made out really well today!

Tomorrow, we're going out to a couple of small local business and taking advantage of Small Business Saturday with my Amex cards.

Feels great to be getting a bunch of cash back on things that I would have been buying anyway!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+