Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard Pulled From Secured Boa Credit Card

tag
TrishN
Established Contributor

Hard Pulled From Secured Boa Credit Card

my friend requested for increase CL from secured Boa Credit card online. they did hard pulled to increase CL from secured credit card. i just want to share with you guy

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Hard Pulled From Secured Boa Credit Card

BOA very stinkie.....i stay away from them 5000 miles......

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 11
HiLine
Blogger

It should be common knowledge by now that any CLI request with BofA will result in a hard pull.

Message 3 of 11
toppers555
Established Contributor

I think ppl make to much of a fuss over HP anyways in most cases.  I personally did not mind when I had BOFA secure card they hard pulled for a increase.  They keep thier promise to unsecure card ,and give you a foot into unsecure world, if you have no other way. 

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 4 of 11
HiLine
Blogger

Message 5 of 11
TsuSurf
Contributor

@TrishN wrote:

my friend requested for increase CL from secured Boa Credit card online. they did hard pulled to increase CL from secured credit card. i just want to share with you guy

Did he ask for a secured deposit increase or unsecured?  If unsecured how much did he ask for and get?

Message 6 of 11
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

I have never had a HP from BOA for a CLI. Last CLI from BOA was October 2012. But I have heard of others getting a HP also so YMMV.

Personally I think the OP made a simple error by applying for a CLI on a secured card. When your card is secured by sending additional funds you automatically get a CLI. Since it was secured and applied to get CLI BOA looked at possibly unsecuring card to issue CLI which resulted in a HP.Just my opinion on what may have happened.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 7 of 11
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@toppers555 wrote:

I think ppl make to much of a fuss over HP anyways in most cases.  I personally did not mind when I had BOFA secure card they hard pulled for a increase.  They keep thier promise to unsecure card ,and give you a foot into unsecure world, if you have no other way. 

Only to some case. They HP me twice for membeship , take my depost and everything but denied me after 3 days even after the store manager already confirm its approved.

Now i receive mutiple offer from them since my credit improve but them ppl still wanna charge me 25% APR with no promotion no rewards.....Come On BOA....

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 8 of 11
TrishN
Established Contributor

From my understand. CL from BOA secured CC always transfer from Checking account,they don't increase CL without deposit,and they only change from secured to unsecured CC.So i guess they are happy puller in 2013 Smiley Very Happy

1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 9 of 11
TrishN
Established Contributor

yes he asked for secured CL From 1K5 to 1k7 and he got alarm from creditkarma. 

1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.