Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has AMEX been late reporting lately?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has AMEX been late reporting lately?

Usually they are about a month behind for me but this month is a little longer.  Does anyone know if they are behind right now?  I paid down the card this month and need it to show up on my CR.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Re: Has AMEX been late reporting lately?

Amex is always late to report.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

True dat, always late.  Just later-er this time.......
Message 3 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

They update 4 weeks after my statements, and that would have been the 18th. I checked to see if they had done so this time, but I don't really believe any of my monitoring or back-door reports any more.

I pulled a backdoor TU last night that only had June updates (this was through the dispute option.) Did the same with EX, and there were July updates, but not AmEx. So I don't know if it wasn't a genuinely refreshed report, or if AmEx simply hasn't updated. The only believable full report I have is through EQ Credit Watch Gold, and it's not updated there. But then, we all know Equifax...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 5
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Usually they are about a month behind for me but this month is a little longer.  Does anyone know if they are behind right now?  I paid down the card this month and need it to show up on my CR.

I just checked, and the AMEX balance on my EX right now is what it was on my June 18th statement so they are a month behind as usual (I have unlimited EX pulls because my employers got everybody a subscription after an HR backup tape got lost in transit, so that's the one I check most frequently.  I've also long had a TU Quarterly Monitoring subscription through myfico and occasionally pull my EQ through myfico.  And of course I pull my free annual reports yearly to check who's been softing me).

Message Edited by MattH on 07-25-2009 04:51 PM
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.