cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Anyone Been Denied Recently By NASA?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has Anyone Been Denied Recently By NASA?

@FinStar wrote:
But don't be surprised if it turns out to be HP as some folks have experienced, even with membership.

If that ends up happening so be it. The inquiries will be at least 1 year old by the time i need something new. The only thing i'm worried about is if the places i got approved credit for this month decide to change their mind

Message 81 of 156
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Has Anyone Been Denied Recently By NASA?

Well, if you're worried about that and in your own words, if that ends up happening so be it. That's sometimes the risks associated with these kind of things.
Message 82 of 156
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

Re: no NASA fcu for me!!!!!

@12njoy wrote:

FYI,

A HP showed up from NASA on EX this morning for me.  It's maybe because I did a cli on my NASA Visa.  I don't know though because they initially did a SP.  I was declined for the cli.

Your HP has got to be for the CLI. It's been two days since my membership app and CC approval and still no HP for me. Status on my app is Instand Approval > Funded so the card is on it's way.

Message 83 of 156
12njoy
Super Contributor

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

FYI,

A HP showed up from NASA on EX this morning for me.  It's maybe because I did a cli on my NASA Visa.  I don't know though because they initially did a SP.  I was declined for the cli.

Your HP has got to be for the CLI. It's been two days since my membership app and CC approval and still no HP for me. Status on my app is Instand Approval > Funded so the card is on it's way.

That could be or it's related to the denial.  Either way, congrats on your card.  I got a cli of $7,500 ($15,000) from both NFCU and Wells Fargo so that more than made up for this denial.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 84 of 156
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

FYI,

That could be or it's related to the denial.  Either way, congrats on your card.  I got a cli of $7,500 ($15,000) from both NFCU and Wells Fargo so that more than made up for this denial.

Woohoo. Grats on the CLIs. Probably better off getting those CLIs anyways so your AAoA isn't hurt with a new NASA card.

Message 85 of 156
kromix
New Contributor

NASAFCU: RECON #?

Does anyone have the NASA FCU Recon 1-800 #?

Thanks!

Message 86 of 156
skigirl916
Established Contributor

Re: NASAFCU: RECON #?

You just call the lending number on your denial/approval.  

Message 87 of 156
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@kromix wrote:

Thanks!

email e-lending@nasafcu.com The comittee meets on it and takes about 2+ weeks.

Message 88 of 156
JustinS
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@kromix wrote:

Thanks!

email e-lending@nasafcu.com The comittee meets on it and takes about 2+ weeks.

I can confirm. Just had to send an email myself to them. Apparently I have "sufficient" credit... (even though a bunch of store specific and mortgages).

Message 89 of 156
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Denied because I haven't been out of Ch 7 long enough (24 months for them)

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 90 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.