cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Anyone Experience Walmart Reporting Twice A Month to the Bureaus?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has Anyone Experience Walmart Reporting Twice A Month to the Bureaus?

For the second month is a row Walmart has reported twice to the bureaus.   My close date is the 12th and by the 18th my statement is issued.  On the 30th Walmart reports my balance and then again on my close date. In September, I made a $200.00 payment once I received my statement, so it was nice that by the 30th it reported.  Has anyone else noticed this?  I monitor my credit through Equifax and Experian and they both update twice for Walmart.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Has Anyone Experience Walmart Reporting Twice A Month to the Bureaus?

Yup it happens to me as well, they will do a mid cycle if you decrease the balance significntly or increase it substantially as well. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has Anyone Experience Walmart Reporting Twice A Month to the Bureaus?

@gdale6 wrote:

Yup it happens to me as well, they will do a mid cycle if you decrease the balance significntly or increase it substantially as well. 

Wow, I didn't know that.  I'm a relatively new Walmart cardholder (4 months) and I do average 200 to 300 per month payments on a 400 to 500 dollars balance, so I guess it's worth reporting.  I'm going to have to start paying it off in full, it's a nice look on my credit report, lol!  Thanks for the info.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.