cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Anyone Had a Cap 1 Upgrade to Venture?

tag
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

Has Anyone Had a Cap 1 Upgrade to Venture?

Hello Everyone,

Wondering if anyone has ever had a Cap 1 card for average credit upgraded to Venture.   I have a MC Cash Rewards 0/$3350 that I do not feel much inclined to use these days, Discover 300/$1500 - Was told that this is not at all eligible for any CLI due to 8.5 year B/K and one more baddie - And I have a Barclay US Airways 900/$3500.

I have had the MC for 4 years now, and was going to use it sparingly in favor of the Discover Card, thinking the Discover would grow with me.  But after I was told by Disc. rep that that certainly is not going to happen for a few years - I am looking at my MCs again.  I do not want to just keep apping in hopes of getting better cards and CLI just to be denied.  My scores are 690 ish to 710 depending on CR.   My utilization is probably about 5%.

*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.