Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Barclays back door number changed?

tag
Grover627
New Contributor

Has Barclays back door number changed?

I apped today for Barclays Arrival WMC, and got the 10 day notice. I tried calling the 408 back door number, and got what seemed to be a commercial, asking me if I was over 50, and then offering me the "opportunity" to buy a store gift certificate, before being disconnected. I also tried the 232 number, but received a rep speaking choppy English who could only tell me that I would receive notification in the mail.

Does anyone have a current back door number, or a tip to connect with a Barclays credit analyst?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CelticLady
Regular Contributor

Re: Has Barclays back door number changed?

When I called recently I used the 866 number for a credit analyst.

Wells Fargo Propel / AMEX BCE / Cap1 QS WMC / Chase Freedom / Cap1 QS / Discover it / Cap1 QSO / Chase Amazon Visa / PayPal CBMC /
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has Barclays back door number changed?

I spoke with someone 2 days ago it is direct to the analyst dept 866-408-4064. They close at 5pm est they have 9-5 hours.

@Grover627 wrote:

I apped today for Barclays Arrival WMC, and got the 10 day notice. I tried calling the 408 back door number, and got what seemed to be a commercial, asking me if I was over 50, and then offering me the "opportunity" to buy a store gift certificate, before being disconnected. I also tried the 232 number, but received a rep speaking choppy English who could only tell me that I would receive notification in the mail.

Does anyone have a current back door number, or a tip to connect with a Barclays credit analyst?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.