Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Chase Statement always carried entire credit card #

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Has Chase Statement always carried entire credit card #

Most of them do show Acct. # looking at our statements.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 11 of 12
IamB2
Established Contributor

Re: Has Chase Statement always carried entire credit card #

@MidnightJester wrote:

Just wondering if the Chase statement has always had all 16 credit card numbers on statement. only thing they are missing is expiration date and back security code. How come not just the last 4 numbers

my first statement with my chase freedom got cut and it does include the whole account number. Although this may not be very secure, in today's markets most merchants require expiration date, CVV2 value and the zip code (which could be obtained from the statement). But the other two pieces of information cannot. 

With hat being said, I'm always going to opt for electronic statements, and I'll print them out if needed.

FICO® EQ 717 (3/5/15); TU08 732 (3/5/15); EX: 723 (3/5/15) - Last app 3/15/15; Inquiries: A TON!

CITI ThankYou Preferred - CL: $2,000

Starting Scores: 590s on 12/2013. Hover over card image to view details! *After Amex approvals - [I was supposed to be] Gardening!*
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.