cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has FNBO removed MC and Discover cards from their website's lineup?

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Has FNBO removed MC and Discover cards from their website's lineup?

I went to the FNBO website today and browsed to their credit cards page, and noticed that they have apparently removed the options for applying for their MC and Discover card offerings?  I remember reading that FNBO was one of the few banks that was offering cards on all the major networks -- Amex, MC, VISA, and Discover.  So they are no longer offering MC or Disco, very interesting, if so I wonder why they are no longer offered under the current card lineup?

Also:  the FNBO Maximum Rewards VISA no longer appears to be available either, having been superseded perhaps by the new FNBO Complete Rewards VISA?

ETA:  it looks like FNBO has new designs as well, for all of the cards that are presently offered. Must have been a recent change, since I checked only a few weeks ago, and they were still listing the old cards and the older designs?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Has FNBO removed MC and Discover cards from their website's lineup?

@galahad15 wrote:

I went to the FNBO website today and browsed to their credit cards page, and noticed that they have apparently removed the options for applying for their MC and Discover card offerings?  I remember reading that FNBO was one of the few banks that was offering cards on all the major networks -- Amex, MC, VISA, and Discover.  So they are no longer offering MC or Disco, very interesting, if so I wonder why they are no longer offered under the current card lineup?

Also:  the FNBO Maximum Rewards VISA no longer appears to be available either, having been superseded perhaps by the new FNBO Complete Rewards VISA?

ETA:  it looks like FNBO has new designs as well, for all of the cards that are presently offered. Must have been a recent change, since I checked only a few weeks ago, and they were still listing the old cards and the older designs?

I would say yes they are not currently offering MC or Discover. I have their Discover card, its nothing to run and app for IMO it now offers 1.25% cash back on all purchases, I only use to carry a balance either at 0% or 5.99 fixed. Cant speak on the designs its been awhile since I have gone to their cards page.

Message 2 of 11
taxi818
Super Contributor

Im pretty sure they still offer the mastercard in some form or another. Although you did not see it on their website. Im looking at a pre approval offer right now that is a mastercard. Before i apped and got the Amex version from them. They were sending me pre approvals on the Chrysler card.I guess since i the not pay the offers any attention they finally sent the Amex version to get me in the Door.  Although i just bought a new chrysler back in september. So maybe that is why.

But like Gdale said. They for sure issue all 4 networks. Pic of Chrysler card below. Good luck.

chrysler_card.png

Message 3 of 11
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Thanks. I added 2 FNBO cards to the Non-Category Spend chart, one of which is a new 2% cash back card. As well as other cards...

non-category BBR-2.png

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 4 of 11
Benzman
Frequent Contributor

Maybe they are only doing private label cards now? I know they handle the Sheetz and Speedway mastercard/visa and a few other convenience stores.

Amex CM 10K | Amex ED 10K | Amex BCE 7.5K | 5/3RD SU2C 10K | 5/3RD SU2C 6.5K | Barclays Cash 6K | Barclay AARP 3.5K | Bread AMEX 9K | Citizens Cash 8K | Citizens Clear 2K | Citi® DP 11.3K | Citi® Simplicity 9.4K | Citi® TY 6.5K | Citi® DC 4K | Citi CuC 3.4K | Cap One QS 14.6K | Cap One WM MC 11K | Discover It 19.5K | Discover Miles 13.5K | BOA Cash 13.2K | BOA 7K | US Bank State Farm Visa 4K | US Bank AMEX 22.5K | US Bank Plat 16.5K | US Bank Cash 11.2K | FNBO Rewards 20K | FNBO Evergreen 11.3K | Huntington Voice 7,750K | Huntington Voice Rewards 8.7K | PF|CP Rewards 8.2K | PF|CP Gold 3.2K | PNC Cash 15K | PNC Core 15K | PNC Points 8K | Fidelity 15K | Wells Active 12K | Wells Reflect 10K | Target MC 12.5K | TD Cash 4.5K | Truist 6.5K | Truist 6.5K | Truist 6.5K | Truist 6.5K | Synch Premier MC 11.6K | Ebay MC 10K | Apple Card 5.5K | Deserve Digital 6K | Simon AMEX 6K | Chase Amazon 1.5K | F8 Scores 4/23 EX789; TU781; EQ792.
Message 5 of 11
resilient
Established Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

Im pretty sure they still offer the mastercard in some form or another. Although you did not see it on their website. Im looking at a pre approval offer right now that is a mastercard. Before i apped and got the Amex version from them. They were sending me pre approvals on the Chrysler card.I guess since i the not pay the offers any attention they finally sent the Amex version to get me in the Door.  Although i just bought a new chrysler back in september. So maybe that is why.

But like Gdale said. They for sure issue all 4 networks. Pic of Chrysler card below. Good luck.

chrysler_card.png

Off topic, but I have the card pictured above. Started at $4,400 in late 2012, and just went to $30,000 a week ago, all SP CLI. I only use the card for the 0% or 5.99% BT.

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 6 of 11
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

They still offer the Overstock Mastercard also.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Benzman wrote:

Maybe they are only doing private label cards now? I know they handle the Sheetz and Speedway mastercard/visa and a few other convenience stores.

Sheetz has a card?  That's awesome.

Sheetz is one of only about three things I miss about the Least Coast Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 11
Benzman
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Benzman wrote:

Sheetz has a card?  That's awesome.

Sheetz is one of only about three things I miss about the Least Coast Smiley Wink

Yep, store credit card and visa too!

www.sheetz.com

Click on cards tab at top of that page.

Amex CM 10K | Amex ED 10K | Amex BCE 7.5K | 5/3RD SU2C 10K | 5/3RD SU2C 6.5K | Barclays Cash 6K | Barclay AARP 3.5K | Bread AMEX 9K | Citizens Cash 8K | Citizens Clear 2K | Citi® DP 11.3K | Citi® Simplicity 9.4K | Citi® TY 6.5K | Citi® DC 4K | Citi CuC 3.4K | Cap One QS 14.6K | Cap One WM MC 11K | Discover It 19.5K | Discover Miles 13.5K | BOA Cash 13.2K | BOA 7K | US Bank State Farm Visa 4K | US Bank AMEX 22.5K | US Bank Plat 16.5K | US Bank Cash 11.2K | FNBO Rewards 20K | FNBO Evergreen 11.3K | Huntington Voice 7,750K | Huntington Voice Rewards 8.7K | PF|CP Rewards 8.2K | PF|CP Gold 3.2K | PNC Cash 15K | PNC Core 15K | PNC Points 8K | Fidelity 15K | Wells Active 12K | Wells Reflect 10K | Target MC 12.5K | TD Cash 4.5K | Truist 6.5K | Truist 6.5K | Truist 6.5K | Truist 6.5K | Synch Premier MC 11.6K | Ebay MC 10K | Apple Card 5.5K | Deserve Digital 6K | Simon AMEX 6K | Chase Amazon 1.5K | F8 Scores 4/23 EX789; TU781; EQ792.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

They're still there. They just don't show up on the main page for some reason. You can Google them separately and they come right up. Applications are still linked in as well, so they're still offering them. Maybe they just want to promote their VISA and AMEX cards more right now, and have made the others harder to find.

G

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.