cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anybody else added their picture to a card?

tag
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Has anybody else added their picture to a card?

Which other issuers beside Capital One allow you to customize your card with your own picture?
Message 21 of 27
torry590
Regular Contributor

I refuse to sign the back of ANY of my cards because of this policy. If they signatures match, they have to take it.

I have had my wallet stolen before. My brand new Hooter's mastercard was stolen, maxed out. Hooters Initially denied my fraud claim because the signatures matched prior sales transactions and the name I signed on the fraud affidavit. I ended up getting a police report and having to go through this huge process of watching security cameras at wal mart just to make sure the person was not me. 

The only reason the signatures matched is because I signed the back of MY card as instructed and the suspect was able to duplicate my signature because MY signature was available to them on the back of the card. 50$ (by the time i got the affidavit notarized, gas in my car, and countless faxes)  later and a day of missing work to go to wal mart at a certain time to get this resolved eventhough it was not my fault. 

with this said, I WILL NEVER SIGN THE BACK OF ANY OF MY CARDS AGAIN. They can see my ID. 

As of 5/2021 EX8: 616 | TU8: 665 | EQ8: 662
First Premier $700 | Capital One Secured $500 | Discover It $1,000 (formerly secured)
Capital One Quicksilver $400 | Credit One Platinum $300 | Victoria's Secret $200
Express Next $500 | Williams Sonoma Store $400 | Brylane Home $250 | Chime Credit Builder NPSL
Walmart World Mastercard $300 | Aspire Mastercard $500 | Cerulean Mastercard $750
CFNA Bosch Car Care $800 | First Premier no AF $700 | Avant Mastercard $300 no AF
Message 22 of 27
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@chnceit wrote:
i have me and my family picture on it. when they ask for id i hold up my son.lol.Smiley Very Happy then they laugh.

Outstanding!  What a great way to handle the "show ID" dilemma, without anyone's shorts getting into a knot...

I'd give you an award for this, if I could.   :smileyhappy:

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

My brother had Bank One (now Chase) with ID photo on cards.

Message 24 of 27
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

@chnceit wrote:
i have me and my family picture on it. when they ask for id i hold up my son.lol.Smiley Very Happy then they laugh.

Outstanding!  What a great way to handle the "show ID" dilemma, without anyone's shorts getting into a knot...

I'd give you an award for this, if I could.   :smileyhappy:

LOL Thanks 

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 25 of 27
RozBuds
Regular Contributor

I have 2 cats and one dog and 2 Cap One Cards. I have been thinking about putting the two cats on one and the dog on the other. Or maybe all three on one and one of my roses on the other. Is there a fee involved?

RozBuds

Message 26 of 27
DI
Super Contributor

@RozBuds wrote:

I have 2 cats and one dog and 2 Cap One Cards. I have been thinking about putting the two cats on one and the dog on the other. Or maybe all three on one and one of my roses on the other. Is there a fee involved?

RozBuds

No fee.  You simply upload a picture to a size that's fits the card.  

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.