Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anybody ever used this????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anybody ever used this????

I was looking for a low apr credit card and i found this site that I think uses a soft pull and finds credit offers based on it. The link is https://www.creditcards.com/cardmatch/ .  My question is has anybody else in the forum used this form before

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anybody ever used this????

Yeah I gave it a go. It told me to apply for capitol one platinum. I didn't although it was hard to resists not at least trying. 

Message 2 of 12
jforsyth
Regular Contributor

Meh.

My first two results for Chase Freedom and Amex Blue Cash.

There's no way I would get approved for those cards with 5 months of history.

EQ FAKO: 779 (03/26/15)
TU FAKO: 785(03/26/15)
Citi Double Cash | Citi Forward | BankAmericard Cash Rewards | Amex Zync
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah I did it and it showed me Amex Blue, capital one venture, chase freedom, and i already applied for that card 5 months ago and got denied, but my score has gone up 50 points since then though

Message 4 of 12
smc733
Valued Contributor

I just ran it, and it gave me a few CapOne cards which seem reasonable, but Amex Gold, Gold Rewards and Platinum?   I just got denied Zync a week ago!

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used it and it recommended the Cap One No Hassle Rewards card. I applied and got approved!

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

What were your scores?

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are looking for good interest rates then credit union are your best bet! Try some local ones, they usually even have less strict requirements!

http://creditunionaccess.com/

Message 8 of 12
Rebuilding101
Regular Contributor

What CRA does it soft? Because it was saying I matched with ridiculously prestigious cards (to me at least) that I could never get approved for.

Starting Score(4/1/10): EQ: 631--- TU: 646
Current Score(4/1/10): EQ: 725--- TU: 686
Goal Score: EQ: 850--- TU: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What were your scores?

I don't know my exact scores, but when I got my mortgage in May, TU was in the 656 and EQ was 630. Don't remember EX.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.